Canon printers contain basic gauges that perceive the ink level in Canon ink cartridges and limit the operation of the printer as soon as the ink quantity reaches an uncertain level. Under certain circumstances, resetting a Canon printer correctly after a cartridge replacement may not work properly. This usually happens when refilling a printer cartridge, rather than replacing the empty cartridge with a new one. If your Canon printer registers itself as a reset every time a cartridge is installed, it can be reset quite easily.
You will run into many problems with your Canon printer that may frustrate you. In this case, you can contact Canon support. Specialists will contact you and try to solve your problem as soon as possible. For help, you can call specialists 24 * 7.
The Canon printer menu provides access to this factory reset option. By using this option, you can restore all settings to factory settings and may require reconnecting to the network and going through the entire installation process again.
Delete an ink cartridge
After fitting a brand new ink cartridge, your Canon printer will guide you through the cartridge alignment process before allowing you to complete completely new print jobs. Play the menu suggestions to change the setting as well as publish a sample newspaper sheet. Refilled ink cartridges cause a reset issue for Canon printers, and there are also many methods to fix the printer throughout the problem. For printers of this Pixma MP / MX / MG model, the ink cartridge will allow the printer to be reset according to BCH technology.
Operating steps to reset the Canon printer
Practical methods of resetting a Canon printer to factory configuration
Resetting your Canon printer to its factory default settings will revert it back to its first use and remove all settings and reservations that were made after it was obtained. It would also require connecting the printer to the network and setting up the entire setup procedure. While it might be the coolest way to get rid of all your problems and error messages.
To Run the Factory Reset Option,
- Turn on the printer and go to the menu.
- Access the direction arrows to execute from the install menu.
- Visit Device Preferences, then press OK.
- Select Reset Settings, and then press the OK button to start the procedure.
- Ways to connect Canon ink cartridges
- If you refill or reinstall an ink cartridge in a Canon printer, sometimes you face the problem of resetting.
- However, there are an endless number of methods to solve this problem, the most common way is to reset the printer based on BCH technology. Follow the steps below to reset properly.
Turn off the printer.
- Press the power button along with pressing the button.
- Release the Stop button for a moment.
- Hold down the Power button again, and then press the Stop button twice.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the printer will display “O” on the monitor.
- Press the Stop button four times before pressing the Power button.
- Now press the power button again to turn off the printer. This may complete the reset procedure.
- Reset the ink cartridges by discharging the power and USB cables.
- Open the ink cartridge door by pressing the power button, and then reconnect the power cords as you press the power button.
- Close the capsule door, then leave the power button on.
What should I do if I still have trouble resetting my printer?
By following the above-mentioned actions, you can easily reset your Canon printer to factory settings as well as reset your Canon printer ink cartridge. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to call us Canon Customer Service by calling the Canon Customer Service phone number to speak to our professional technicians. They will help you reset your Canon printer with Canon Printer Reset Software as well as help you use the technology.