Nature is something that makes the world beautiful, filling it with amazing and colorful things. There is hardly anyone in this world who does not relish the beauty of nature, and that is why plants and blossoms turn out to be an ideal gift for all occasions in life. Whether it is someone’s birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, or any other special occasion it is quite easy to buy plants online. If you covet to make someone feel special, then a wreath of spectacular blossoms or a succulent plant will get the job done. Nonetheless, the perennial gifts we give or receive from our friends and family are quite traditional, including lilies, sunflowers, roses, dahlias, etc. Nevertheless, mother nature has provided us with some unusual perennials and flowers some of which you may have never known earlier. These perennials and blossoms are exclusive yet magnificent.
Here, we will go through the world’s most unique and extraordinary plants.
- Snake’s Head Fritillary – These novel wild perennials own attractive variegated perianths that appear like a snakes skin. This plant is also well-known as leper lily, chess flower, frog-cup, guinea-hen flower, and guinea blossom. The title Fritillaria is earned by the Latin term fritillus, which signifies a dice-box, pertaining to the variegated pattern that you can behold on the perianths of this plants blossoms.
- Snapdragon – This novel plants bloom is also distinguished as ‘Dragon Flower’, since this perennial resembles a dragon’s head. You will notice that when you press the flowers of this plant, it seems like the dragon is closing and opening its jaws. When the blossom of this plant fades away, it leaves seed pods behind that resemble the skull of a human being. It is also assumed that the blooms of this plant hold mystical abilities. Also, at one point in time people assumed that gardens that contained these perennials were damned by witches. Some people state that this perennial helps in renew youthfulness and beauty when consumed. Well! I would rather buy indoor plants online for my loved ones.
- Sea Poison Tree – The blossoms of this perennial resemble a cheerleader’s pompom when they bloom completely. You can explore these exotic plants off the seashores of the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Also, their delightful scent conveniently allures warriors creatures like bats and moths.
- Common Sundew – This plant, unlike numerous perennials, has gummy fur and has glands in place of perianths, and they resemble miniature fireworks. The gummy fur shines amazingly under the sunlight and seduces various bugs. Darwin has penned down around 285 pages regarding this perennial, describing the various tests he conducted on this perennial.
- Lithops Weberi – This perennial has earned its title from the original Greek language and is endemic to South Africa. These perennials are extremely clever and bizarre simultaneously since they can hide as rocks and pebbles, and therefore circumvent from being spotted and eaten by various animals. This perennial stations itself abnormally neighboring to the soil consisting of one or copious gibbous foliage. The exterior sections of this foliage are luminous, which serves the sunshine to access the interior section, as a result, photosynthesis is performed rapidly. If interested you can order plants online of these kinds and decorate your space.
- Night Blooming Cereus – This perennial is the most well-known and unusual plant. It is so unique that there have been parties arranged to honor it. This is because this unique perennial blooms once a year only for a single night. This amazing plant is also renowned as the ‘Queen of the night,’ and is an exclusively rare perennial that prospers in the desert. It is also distinguished because of its scent which is more pleasant compared to any other bloom. The lustrous, creamy-white, amazingly beautiful, and remarkably fragrant Night Blooming Cereus blooms only for a single night in the month of June or July. These buds are approximately eight inches long and four inches wide. This unique and amazing perennial is the most strange and unusual bulb of the desert. Also, because it such a low key plant it is hardly discovered by any individual. However, the impeccably odorous shoot unveils itself at dusk on midsummer’s night each year and hides for another year as day breaks.