Are you trying to move the accounting data from Sage 50 to QuickBooks desktop? Well, need no to worry, as we have the easiest way for you. You can use the QuickBooks conversion tool to move the data automatically. We will be helping you with the process to download and use the Sage 50 tool. To know more, make sure to read this post carefully till the end.
Or you can also get in touch with our experts and certified accounting professionals via our toll-free customer support number. And leave the rest on our team, they will be happy to help you.
Steps to download the conversion tool
The user can download the conversion tool, by carry out the steps below:
- The first step is to download the QB conversion tool from the official Intuit website
- And then, search and open the folder where the downloaded file is saved
- After hat, right click the QuickBooks conversion tool icon and then choose properties
- The next step is to select the checkbox for run this program compatibility for under the compatibility mode. And then, the user needs to select from the drop down the windows operating system being used
- Also, hit ok tab
- And right click QuickBooksConversionToolSetup.exe and choose run as admin
Steps to Migrate Sage 50 to QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier, Accountant, Mac
Following are the quickest steps
- In the conversion tool, choose to browse
- And then look for and select the Sage 50 company file that is to be converted
- After that, in the pervasive 32 bit ODBC engine DSN setup window, and select the Sage 50 company file from he database name dropdown menu and hit ok tab
- Followed by, entering the sage 50 password you created. After that select next
- Also, choose the QuickBooks desktop version and edition you are moving your sage data into, and enter the company file name in the field.
- After this choose to browse and select the folder to save the converted data to, and also choose next
- Now, review what you have entered. And select convert file to start the conversion
- And lastly, allow the application and select yes and continue each tome.
Converting from Sage 50 to QuickBooks desktop becomes easy once you follow the above steps properly. However, in case of any query, or if you need any sort of technical assistance. Give a call to the support team at 1-800-761-1787.
Leave your all problem for our QuickBooks desktop support team and QB experts. They will be happy to help you. All theaccounting professionals and certified ProAdvisors work round the clock to provide the best possible support services.